Sustainable Water Management Conference 2012
From March 18, 2012 08:30:00 to March 21, 2012 18:00:00
- Keywords: Cleantech · Renewable Energy · Sustainable · water management ·
The 2012 Sustainable Water Management Conference will be a true sustainability conference focused on water resources integration. This conference seeks to combine technical presentations with in-depth discussions on legal, regulatory, and legislative matters facing water utilities today.
The conference will address a wide range of topics concerning sustainable water management, including managing water resources and the environment, water conservation, sustainable utilities and infrastructure, urban planning and design, and community sustainability.
- Type: Conference
- Website: http://www.awwa.org/Conferences/SustainableManagement.cfm?ItemNumber=56511&navItemNumber=56514
- Host: American Water Works Association
- Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
- Industry Focus: Hydro: General